A man may be asked to participate in the viewing of romantic comedies, chick flicks, ‘Sex and the City’ re-runs etc. This is unacceptable behavior unless any of the following conditions are met:
- The pursuit of a physical rendezvous is contingent upon showing a woman your ‘sensitive’ side.
- You truly suspect that the material could lead to an entertaining sex scene, gun-fight, explosion or Chuck-Norris-style ass-kicking.
- A recent disagreement with your lady-friend has required you to perform ‘relationship maintenance’ by spending quality time with her.
- A man shall not ever suggest the viewing of ‘chick flick’ material, and may only be caught viewing under someone woman’s recommendation.
- The penalty for a man suggesting a movie of questionable manliness to his buddies is grounds for a ass-kicking, unless the man can provide a detailed synopsis of the above mentioned sex scene, gun-fight, explosion or Chuck-Norris-style ass-kicking.
If a man is caught watching a chick flick without meeting any of the above exceptions, the man who caught the infraction may dictate the tier of penalty, but no grater than tier 3 for first offense.