A friend’s sister is completely off limits for all forms of dating activity unless the intent of marriage is provable to a court of fellow men.
For the above statement, a man is officially your friend when you have met any of the following conditions:
- You have bought more than 1 drink for this person in the past month.
- You have invited this person to a party, sporting event or music venue.
- You have had any form of a man-date.
- You have spent more than 60 minutes in conversation with this person by choice (i.e., not stuck seated adjacent on a transcontinental flight, etc.)
- You have ever referred to this person by any of the following terms: bro, buddy, chief, this guy I know.
Notable Exceptions: The friend in question has the right to grant consent in allowing you to pursue his sister, but should not do so lightly, as a one-time consent is permanently valid and irrevocable.
- Making his sister cry: The brother may swing at you up to three punches before you may engage in any form physical defense or offense. This is a tier 7 offense.
- Making his sister pregnant: The brother may enlist as many other men as he chooses in order to start an altercation with you. At the brother’s discretion, they may beat you to any extent except death, as you will be required by man-code to provide financial support until the baby has graduated from Harvard. This is a tier 9 offense.