A friend of a man will be permitted to borrow any item of a fellow man’s under certain condtions.
- The borrower has given 24-hour notice if the item is used on a daily basis by the owner.
- The borrower has given 12-hour notice if the item is used occasionally by the owner.
- The borrower may ask for immediate lending if the item is rarely used by the owner.
The item may be refused for lending only if any of the following conditions are met;
- The item has intrinsic value as a family heirloom or keepsake.
- The item is extremely delicate.
- The item cannot be operated without certain training (this doesn’t apply to tools as any man has inherited skill as a craftsmen).
- The item is a wife or girlfriend, which likely makes the former three conditions apply.